Trusted expertise. Proven results. Personalized approach.
Lisa Stewart helps farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses make more money per acre by diversifying and expanding through grant-funded equipment, feasibility studies, business plans, and investor presentations.
Lisa helps clients research how to grow and sell high-value specialty crops, develop, brand, and package new value-added products, create destination farms that turn infertile acreage into profit, and obtain specialized equipment that adds value to commodities. Her collaborations aim to protect family farms for future generations.
- Grant opportunity research.
- Grant proposal planning, writing, editing, and submission.
- Feasibility study planning, research, and writing.
- Business plan development and writing.
- Investor and lender presentation development.
- Assistance finding contractors for planning and execution of projects, including food service, architecture, marketing and branding, construction, etc.